@RedEyeX32 announced on Twitter that he plans to release some decrypted PS4 Package (PKG) contents soon alongside PSProxy source code for developers to examine!
With 2016 wrapping up soon, here are some more PlayStation 4 decryption articles from this past year to catch everyone up to speed thus far:
- DriveClub Alpha Decrypted RIF Key
- Decrypted Audio Packet in PS4 Firmware
- Fifa 14 Fully Decrypted PS4 Retail Game
- TRSI Seeking PS4 Decryption Method Testers
- Decrypting and Dumping PlayStation 4 UserModules
- Minecraft PlayStation 4 Edition Decrypted
- PS4 ROP SPRX ELF File Archive for Developers
- Decrypting PS4 Game EBOOT & SPRX Files
- PS4 P.T. (Playable Teaser) Decrypted
- Extracting P.T. (Playable Teaser) PS4 Model Data & Textures
- PlayStation VR PS4 Game The Playroom Decrypted
Remember Fail0verflow's Chaos Communication Congress 2016 talk will be coming on December 27th!
We here at PSXHAX wish the entire PS4 scene a very safe and happy holidays, and thanks to @ash721, @B7U3 C50SS, @defense, @kazookid0, @Nesterwork and @raedoob for taking time out on Christmas day to pass along some of the Twitter tips in the Shoutbox with us all!